Four Seasons provides the www.fourseasonsevents.co.za website as a service to the public. The information and content in this website are curated and published by Four Seasons, and are intended for general purposes only. While Four Seasons endeavours to keep the information up to date and correct, it makes no representations or warranties of any kind about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability, with respect to the website, content, views and opinions by authors, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website, for any purpose. Any reliance placed on such information is therefore strictly at the viewer’s own risk. Should you be aware of any unsuitable information or content, kindly inform us in writing at 67 Jan Smuts Ave, Westcliff, Johannesburg, 2132.
In no event will Four Seasons be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Although the Four Seasons website may include links providing direct access to other Internet resources, including websites, social media accounts, applications, and documents, Four Seasons is not responsible for the accuracy of information or content contained on these websites and platforms? Four Seasons has no control over the nature, content and availability of the information and content on those sites, and the inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website fully functional, however, Four Seasons takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
We are thrilled to have you as part of the Four Seasons Facebook community. While we encourage and appreciate your opinions, input, and feedback, we would like to make you aware of our community guidelines, to ensure that you can join the conversation without being insulted or unjustly offended. Content shared or published by users does not reflect the opinions of and is not necessarily endorsed by Four Seasons, its employees, representatives or its affiliates. Should you be aware of any unsuitable content, kindly inform us in writing at 67 Jan Smuts Ave, Westcliff, Johannesburg, 2132
Four Seasons reserves the right to remove content or comments that:
- Are likely to provoke, attack or offend people
- Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable in Four Seasons’ view
- Contain swear words, or offensive and derogatory language
- Break the law, condone or encourage unlawful activity, including breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
- Advertise competitors’ products or services for profit
- Are seen to impersonate someone else
- Repeatedly post identical or unsolicited messages, i.e. spam
- Are not related to the topic
- Include contact details such as contact numbers, postal or email addresses
- Contain links which are irrelevant, advertising, spam, offensive, inappropriate or link to or are associated with Four Seasons’ competitors
- Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
Furthermore, Four Seasons reserves the right to restrict, limit or ban access to the Four Seasons Facebook page, if in the opinion of the Four Seasons moderators, such persons are disrupting the page and have failed to abide by Four Seasons Facebook community guidelines.
Four Seasons will only reply/respond in the universal business language, English, wherever possible.
We look forward to creating a community of Four Seasons fans that we can engage with and learn from.